Living with a full heart...
You may not know it from observing me on a daily basis, I am non the less, obsessed with spirituality. If I could spend my entire day researching and practicing different forms of religion it would bring me great joy. Most of this, however, goes on in my head and no one ever sees or hears it. My dear partner brought this to my attention last night. If I want to teach our children the depth of spiritual searching this world has to offer, well then I better find some way of communicating my search of it.

Since my exploring outside the Christianity box (a story which I will come to at another time.) I have so far found a simple truth... that all religions are connected and share many of the same root values or ideas that have been interpreted differently through out time. Escentially all of these ideas about God are right which makes them all wrong.

Humans have created words and language to describe the things around them. By labeling something we create a false sense of security that we know what that particular thing is simply because we named it. However "seeing things like a child" means to not label all of these things around us. To see the world as mysteriously as it truly is. ""I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 18:3.
0 Responses

Post a Comment