Living with a full heart...
The way the sunlight hits her hair and she smiles at Gideon, I see my mother... and my heart aches that some time she will be gone. This could be her last moment with me or my son... Refocusing those eyes and thoughts I look at my son and think that someday he will be grown, someday I won't be here with him in the physical form... He will grow and change, as will I. Buddy, our dog, comes tumbling up for a pat on the head. I think it a wonder that these hands have touched him through so many phases in life and that some time, much sooner than I would like, he will be gone from this earth as well.

Back to these hands... how they have aged...

Why, why is it I am stuck thinking this way lately. Everything is so beautiful but painfully so.

As I type this I am reminded of the Stevie Nicks song, Landslide... can I handle the seasons of my life? I have barely left the season of maiden and I mourn for it so... I hope my spirit and joyfulness can stand the tests of time.

That is it. I just had to get some of these thoughts out.
0 Responses

Post a Comment